Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 08, 2012

DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out?

Am freaked out at the moment!!

Marty Pusey
4416 Island View Rd.
Snow Hill, Md. 21863
410-622-2827 home
410-613-0655 cell
Shop "The Perfect Dress" for your bridal or special occasion needs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They hacked her email account or Facebook?

Anonymous said...

Her email was hacked. I have several friends who have had the same thing happen to them in the past six months. Yahoo email accounts seem to be the favorite target but other ISPs have been hacked as well.

Anonymous said...

I have friend who that happened to as well. Hope they get it worked out.

Anonymous said...

I hear Gmail is terrible for hacking as well.