Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 01, 2012

11 Reasons To Get Your Kids Out Of The Government Schools

It should be painfully obvious to everyone by now that it is time to get all of our kids out of the government schools. The public school system in the United States has been dramatically declining for a long time, and in most areas of the country the public schools are open sewers at this point. Yes, there are some U.S. public schools that are still very good and that do a decent job of preparing our young people for their adult lives. But those good schools are the exception to the rule. Hopefully the school shooting that just happened in Ohio will be a wake up call to millions of parents out there. Drugs, sex and violence are rampant in American public schools today. The "teachers" are endlessly pushing specific political and social agendas down the throats of our kids, and the skills that our children really need such as reading, writing and mathematics are often badly neglected. Hopefully we can get more parents educated about what is really going on in these schools. After all, why would any parents want to send their children into an environment that is going to be highly destructive for them for six to eight hours a day?

Sadly, "destructive" is not too hard a word to use for the environment in these public schools. I went to public schools all my life, and they were absolutely horrible. Unfortunately, they have gotten even worse since the time that I left them.

The following are 11 reasons to get your kids out of the government schools....

#1 You Could Be Arrested For Something That Your Child Does
Yes, you read that correctly. If your child writes a story or draws a picture which a teacher or an administrator takes the wrong way, you could end up in jail.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I went to publie schools all but one year, and I think that I received a good educatiom. It enabled me to go on to college and then become a public school teacer for 30-some years. (All that I can remember from my one year of Catholic School education was the nun telling me that it was a good thing that my head was attached to my neck or I lose it. Nice!)

Anonymous said...

Well, I went to publie schools all but one year, and I think that I received a good educatiom. It enabled me to go on to college and then become a public school teacer for 30-some years. (All that I can remember from my one year of Catholic School education was the nun telling me that it was a good thing that my head was attached to my neck or I lose it. Nice!)

Anonymous said...

this comment by 3:59 and 4:00 (same person) really doesn't deserve a response but i can't resist.

30 years ago and in my case 50+ years ago government schools were MUCH different. they were just beginning to become "progressive", but not "out there" far enough for people to see it (frog in warm water syndrome).

if you were a government school teacher and you still believe that government schools are just fine; you aren't the brightest candle on the cake. you live a delusional life and are in denial. what a shame...

to ALL readers of this blog. get your children out of government schools. you only get one chance to educate your children and you as parents should sacrifice and do the very best you can.

Anonymous said...

you only get one chance to educate your children and you as parents should sacrifice and do the very best you can.

March 1, 2012 5:06 PM

That's assuming the parents are smart enough themselves to educate their kids.

Anonymous said...

10:19 Are the teachers any smarter?

Anonymous said...

SCHOOL VOUCHERS WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PEOPLE .The money will move to institutions that can educate and not indocternate