Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sick Day?

Good Evening Everyone,

This day has to be one of the most difficult days I can ever recall, work wise. As much as I needed to get into the Office today I was just too sick to go. As much as I wanted to participate in the Fundraiser for Eric Ludwig the Barber, I've been too sick to go.

Nevertheless, I have that nasty bug that's going around and quite frankly it has been horrible. I was so stuffed up last night I couldn't sleep and I ended up getting up at 3 AM. Trying to find the energy to keep Posts going all day has not been fun, or easy. However, it's done.

I'm not so sure what tomorrow will bring but if I have any luck this thing will finally start to pass overnight. So if you were wondering why you haven't seen comments getting published regularly, now you know why.

Hopefully none of you are experiencing this nasty crud but I hear it's been going around and quite a few people have had to take sick leave. I don't seem to enjoy that luxury. I should be back into full swing very soon and thanks for understanding.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better Joe. Get some rest. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Know exactly what you mean. Got the same thing and nasty doesn't even begin to describe it. Just rest, pump the fluids, take care of yourself and get well. Work will await you.

Anonymous said...

Go to bed, now!

Rest is the best thing for this crud.

Anonymous said...

Put some Vicks under your nose and on you temples. It will help you breath and get some sleep. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

SALINE a few sprays and its gone...
Just got over it and that stuff works..cheap too.

Anonymous said...

You know Joe I would never believe you weren't on your game. You never stop keeping us informed! Thanks and hope you get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon,Joe!I was a pro cyclist years ago and if you can take them,1-1000 mg vitamin C per day will keep you from getting sick.