Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Quiz.............Can You Get 100%

Below is a link to a 30-question test to see how well you know US Law. Not exactly grade-school level. Give it a shot, and see how well you do!

Supposedly 96% of all High School Seniors FAILED this test .. AND if that's not bad enough, 50+% of all individuals over 50 did too!! Take the test and be surprised at what we don't know.

GO HERE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I'm 15 years out of school and still got 25 right. Not great, but...

Anonymous said...

I'm almost 52 and I got 20/30 right. :|

Anonymous said...

62 and I got 23 right.

Anonymous said...

At 50, I still was able to get 24 correct.

Anonymous said...

78%

Anonymous said...

26 out of 30 54yoa

ALex said...

28

Anonymous said...

I'm 50 and got 20 out of 30.

Anonymous said...

33 and scored 25. That was enough to blow away almost everybody. That's sad, since it's only 83%.

FYI - It's not all legal questions.

Anonymous said...

I'm 64 and got 27 right.

Daddio said...

29 out of 30.