Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Dog Needs Good Home: UPDATE

UPDATE:

Many have called and I think we picked a good home for him. I don't know if you remember or not, but my  mom was the one who went looking for Peppie (her other dog) and was attacked by a neighbors dog. Thank you for all you do.
Mr. Albero,

My mother passed away this week and we would like to find her 1 1/2 year old Chihuahua a good home. We can't take him and we don't want to take him to the pound. Maybe one of your readers would love to have him. Thank you for your time. Sorry I forgot my phone number 410-422-9851 or e-mail me at alakep50@comcast.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. Albero, I feel we may have found a good home for my moms dog. map

Anonymous said...

That is Wonderful!