Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seasoned Fire Wood

Hey Joe,

I was wondering if either you or your readers knew of a good place to get some seasoned hardwood. I purchased wood less than two month's ago that was so bad that I burnt through it in no time. I will not mention any names but since this is the third time that I bought from this individual I figured that I would reach out to your vast readership and seek advice.

Thanks for your time Joe and please keep up the great work!!

3 comments:

10001110101 said...

Where are you located? I have a great guy that hooks me up at $125 a cord.

cleanedgellc said...

salisbury/pinehurst

Tweety said...

10001110101

I am looking to buy firewood and I live in the Salisbury area. Would you please post the information for your contact?