Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 17, 2010

HONEST BUSINESS MAN

Joe,

please mention to the folks on the BlogSpot about Steve at Auto Medic Towing. My car was towed to his shop on Friday and after looking into the problem, Steve called the Pohanka and determined that the problem was a recalled item. He called us back and took our Honda Civic to the dealership for repair. This saved me $392 and unfortunately cut Steve out of some work due to his honesty.

He will definitely be getting my future business. Fair prices, excellent workmanship (from previous experience), and the most honest auto repairman in the area!

Info Below,

V/R,
John Snider

Auto Medic Towing
908 Upshur St, Salisbury, MD 21804
(410) 603-3629
stevew@automedictowing.net
http://www.automedictowing.net/

2 comments:

Nancy@Auto Medic Towing said...

Thank you John!

Our shop and office is located at 703 South Camden Avenue
Fruitland, MD 21826

(The Upshur St. address was our old tow lot address)

Sincerely,
Nancy Wallace
Auto Medic Towing

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience recently,my Honda Civic kept stalling out and my regular mechanic sent me to Pohanka instead of doing it himself,it was a recalled ignition switch,very common as it affected a million models.There are still good honest mechanics out there!