Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Letter From Jennifer Foxwell


April 14, 2010

Salisbury News

Joe Albero


 
"Dear Friend,

In reflecting on the last few day’s event’s,,, I must say that it has been an exciting roller coaster ride,,,, I have had to take a few day’s to reflect on all of the past few days event’s…

In doing so, I must say that when I attended the event on Saturday evening, would I have ever imagined that Mr. Joe and myself would have been able to put are differences aside and come together,,,NO never,,but as you all know, we have done just that,, sometimes we must all take the step in order to get to know one another, no matter how bad we may think they are, underneath it all, you just may be missing out on a great, determined, dedicated, yet heartfelt soul, that you should know, and yes folk’s I am talking about Joe, he has proven to me, that yet at times his blog seem’s negative, but its all done in good faith, we might not like what he has to say, but it is freedom of speech, and my suggestion to you is,,just don’t read it, if you don’t like it.. Because to some of us, sometimes the truth hurt’s….

I want to thank you Joe, for allowing me to voice my side, and thank you for understanding my mission as a parent, in light of our community and my family loosing our beautiful Sarah (Haleybug ), it is nice to know that we can all come together to make sure that no other child has to endure what Sarah had to. It is my mission to see that we all protect our children from the monster’s that walk our streets everyday, because like me, I'm sure every family feels as if they are invincible, unfortunately we are not, our child are my mission.

It was a pleasure to accompany you and Tracey Powell (Sarah’s Aunt) to Annapolis on Monday,, I could not have asked for better people to have spent my day with…we made history and made a difference for Sarah and all of the children here in Maryland and across the country.

I must thank, Joe Albero for all his support thru this ordeal, what a ride….Joan Harris for all that she has done for our children, what a beautiful soul she is, Tracey Powell for being there for me,,,we had a wonderful day together,,,( in our flip flop’s) and I must not forget Sheriff Mike Lewis and Gary Baker,, they are two fine men that I am thankful to call my friend’s….together we all made a difference on Monday, and Annapolis will not soon forget any of us,,,but they will never forget our SARAH, she has touched so many..we all love you and miss you sweet angel ~~~rip~~~

In closing, again Joe I thank you for all your support and you are a dear friend and a wonderful person…."

Sincerely,

Jennifer A. Foxwell

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the power of love bringing people together. GOD is Good.

SunnyInOC said...

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy that something can come from this tragedy. For all those who dislike Joe, enough already! Just don't come back. Don't read his blog. I don't agree with everything he believes in, but I can assure you that if I ever needed him for anything, his phone would be answered and he would be there for me.

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful letter. It brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Anonymous said...

Im so glad people are able to put their differences asside to come together and unite as one for the safty and well beings of our childern....... It only takes one person to take a stand but it takes a town to make a difference..... I know Joe you have realibale sources and that the truth dose hurt.... but Im glad Jen is taking a stand now for her kids..... Even after this horrible tradigty .... its still never to late.
**And yes I know the spelling is wrong**

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, thing forgiveness is.....

Anonymous said...

Her words reflect what I live by. We don't all have to agree 100% on everything, we could actually not like each other, but we can work together and join hand in hand to make a wrong right.

Anonymous said...

This picture of Sarah and her mom is heartbreaking.

Justin Case said...

Very touching!

emo said...

I am so happy to read something so positive. Kudos to you Jennifer and Joe.

A MOTHER ALSO said...

WOW...If this isnt the most touching letter i have ever read ! What a wonderful HONOR to 'OUR' precious SARAH. I WISH NOTHING BUT BLESSINGS TO COME FROM ALL THIS HURT AND PAIN...HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Chimera said...

I am just glad so many people have worked together to see this thru and make sure it is never allowed to happen again to another sweet little kid

Anonymous said...

Hey JR! I hope you read this and it made you feel as small a person that most everyone knows you are. Next time,keep your bull$h!t comments on your own bull$h!t blog. Busted again A-hole.

Angela said...

This letter was beautiful. I think the coming together of Jen and Joe is wonderful.

It broke my heart in the beginning of this tragedy to read some of the blogs and now to know that things are how they should be...makes me want to read SBYNEWS more often :).

It takes great people to overcome differences and join together as friends to stand against a purpose and cause. I am so happy to see the support you guys are giving one another....I commend you both!!! Sarah will never be forgotten and she will always be our angel.