Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One Of The Biggest Reasons I Love Salisbury News So Much


Last Friday I posted THIS ARTICLE about a 2 year old red short haired miniature dachshund running away. To be honest with you, I was scared to death for this particular animal because of its short hair and the temperatures being so cold and rainy last weekend.

Tonight I deliver wonderful news. This 2 year old dog was just found this evening in the woods. The Family, friends and neighbors simply didn't give up and thank God their beloved pet has been rescued.

If there's one thing I love about this Blog and one thing that makes all this work so worth while, this is one of the biggest joys one could get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to hear that. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

7:28, ditto for me

10001110101 said...

Poor baby must be so cold and wet! Thank goodness for this blog!

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!