Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Worcester Right Shuts Down Blog Based On Threats

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
One Post
It has come to my attention, that I was being threatened. I will NOT put up with that. Therefore, my blog is shut down. I may be back in the future, but I doubt it. I tried bring a different slant on the news that msm pumps out daily. Because someone didn't like it....I was threatened.
Those of you who have my email addresses and want to continue to do so, please, do!

To the person that threatened me......hope you're happy, you got what you wanted.

Posted by Caughtit at 6:56 AM

Although this Blog is not my style, it's a shame to see them shut down. Threats seems to be par for the course on the Blogs but it's unacceptable. For what it's worth, if there's anything I can do to help I'd be happy to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shutdown didn't last long. Looks like they're back.

Tim Chaney said...

Never Give Up The Ship~!!