Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anonymous Comments Are Turned Off

I'd rather have fewer comments than one or two individuals making sexual remarks about me and my Wife all the time. I think ALL of you know who I'm talking about. This guy has a very sick mind and won't stay off the Blogs.

Oh well, it was enjoyable to allow others to be able to speak their minds about issues without feeling any recourse but enough is enough on the personal sexual attacks.

Lots of Posts tomorrow Folks. By the way, has anyone heard any news about John Robinson and his Television News Show, Radio Show and Print Newspaper he promised everyone a while ago? I remember him saying he had already hired a Reporter for his On Line Newspaper as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the reason that anonymous comments are still on are due to problems with blogger? Could it be that perhaps the blog owner doesn't know how to turn it off? Or has someone hacked into your site again. ROTFLMAO