Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

NO Major Network Has Asked Biden About Sexual Assault Allegations

Former Vice President Joe Biden has yet to be asked about the sexual assault allegation made by one of his former staffers in 10 interviews with major networks since late March, Fox News reported.

Tara Reade, a former Senate aide, on April 12 said Biden assaulted her in 1993 and says she told others about it. A Biden spokeswoman said the allegation is false, and former Senate office staff members told The New York Times they do not recall any incident.

The Washington Post has reported on the accusation, but hosts on major networks have not asked Biden about it in on-air interviews, including Anderson Cooper and Brooke Baldwin on CNN, George Stephanopoulos on ABC, Yasmine Vossoughian, Joe Scarborough, Nicolle Wallace and Brian Williams on MSNBC, and Chuck Todd and Craig Melvin on NBC.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teflon Democrats = Nothing Sticks Why Bother ?

Anonymous said...

CNN = "Clinton News Network" asked and he said; Yes I have had sex, I have a couple of sons, I think. My parents must have had sex, I am here, so I think they did. I believe I liked sex but I can't remember. Did I have sex with a staffer, what's a staffer? Do I like women, well I like the smell of their hair. Did you know hair grows on their heads? I have hair on my legs, I like it when little boys play with it. Are you sure I had sex with a woman? I don't remember when, here is my sister she can answer for me, oh you say you are my wife? Really, do I know you?.

The newscaster dropped the mike and left....

Anonymous said...

Let me go put on my surprised mask.

Anonymous said...

Democrats Control the Media & this needs to be dealt with 2020 !!!

Anonymous said...

They only care about women when it benefits them.

Anonymous said...

And they wont ask him.