Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 03, 2020

Candace Owens tells Glenn Beck she will run for office: 'I'll win, and they won't know what hit them'

Conservative political commentator Candace Owens has decided to run for political office and is "eyeing a seat right now," she told BlazeTV's Glenn Beck Thursday morning.

Owens, 30, did not disclose exactly which office she was looking at, but declared that when she decides to run, she will win.

"I'll tell you something else, Glenn, I'll win," she said. "They won't know what hit them ... they're being dishonest, and they lie, and I've had enough of it."

More

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there was ever a first black female president...talk about a real knock out woman! She would receive my vote. Incredibly smart, honest and transparent.

Anonymous said...

She's got 5yrs before she can be president, but would love for her to go flip a traditionally blue seat in the Senate or House and then run in 2024 if Donald Jr. doesn't run.

Anonymous said...

Agreed 100%

Ghee said...

Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

Not sure of her domicile but I think she could unseat any member of “the squad”.

Anonymous said...

She's got it all in one sock.
She does have the strange millennial problem, though, of weirdly pronouncing t's found in the middle or end of words. It may seem trivial, but it's something that needs to be worked on to sharpen her already excellent dialogue and debate skills.

Anonymous said...

She's got my vote !!

Anonymous said...

Wow, good for her! I will stock up on popcorn for that!

Anonymous said...

She's got my vote!

Anonymous said...

She's pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

What can she get in five years but sharper and even more appealing as a candidate?

I hope that she gets a security detail soon. I'll be willing to chip in.

Anonymous said...

Alittle more seasoning should do the trick in time.

Anonymous said...

I would vote for her--also COL ALLEN WEST,DR BEN CARSON and CONDI RICE vs any democrat on the national stage,--NO DOUBT IN MY MIND..HELL I'D EVEN VOTE FOR JESSE JACKSON AGAINST PELOSI ,SCHUMER,SCHIFF OR NADLER.

Anonymous said...

Agree100%

Anonymous said...

She won't win. She needs something more than counting on the black vote. Her tough talk will be her downfall. People are tired of hearing it.