Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 10, 2020

'My mother threw me away:' Man left in dumpster as baby becomes successful millionaire

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WPEC) - If you believe having a successful life is not about where you come from, but about what you do with the time you are given, you’ll want to get to know 30-year-old Freddie Figgers.

“My mother threw me away just like day to day trash,” he said.

Figgers' childhood was difficult since day one.

“I’m not even supposed to be here," he said.

Freddie grew up in Quincy, west of Tallahassee.

Everyone in town knew his mother left him in the garbage to die, hours after he was born. They called him "dumpster baby."

“It made it hard for me to make friends and interact with other children," Figgers said.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had he been aborted...

Anonymous said...

Great refreshing to story.

Anonymous said...

Fingers, let me give you a clue:

Stop talking about it.