Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 20, 2019

Gun owner tells Beto O'Rourke 'hell no, you're not' taking my guns

A gun owner at a Beto O'Rourke rally was heckled by the crowd after she told the presidential candidate that he was not going to take her guns.

"I'm here to say, hell no you're not," Lauren Boebert told O'Rourke about his proposal to seize AR-15 guns from Americans during a town hall in Aurora, Colorado.

"I have four children, I am 5-foot-0, 100 pounds, I cannot really defend myself with a fist," she said. "I want to know how you're going to legislate that because a criminal breaks the law, so all you're going to do is restrict law-abiding citizens, like myself."

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

People with pot bellies and man tits are always so worried about their guns. Why is that ? I have guns. Would not dream of wearing one out. I don't feel that weakened and paranoid and I will walk out on the check of any business that allows some fat ass in wearing a gun. Armed people in Chik-Fil-A and Cracker Barrel Wal-Mart and the dollar store. When was the last time any of them went to the big scary city and walked the streets ? It must be sad to feel so vulnerable weak and faithless.

Anonymous said...

Walk out on the check ?

Anonymous said...

I call bs. My bet is your a liberal and liveng in your mother's basement.

Anonymous said...

you have a gender problem IT WAS A FEMALE that spoke up

20 Year old Snowflake said...

4:27 don't pick on me or I will tell my mommy!

I need my safe space and my cuddle bear, just you wait till my dad get home, he will be so mad, he will jump up and down and go off and color!

Anonymous said...

If you're eating at Chick-fil-A and the Cracker Barrel you probably are the one with a potbelly and man tits your big sissy

Anonymous said...

@2:58 I'm a woman with an AR-15.. you have a problem with breasts in general, or are you just an idiot? What does a man with so called man boobs have to do with the obvious gun grabbing mentality of the left?

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry Sir, I have your back." She busted on that old Snowflake!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
People with pot bellies and man tits are always so worried about their guns. Why is that ? I have guns. Would not dream of wearing one out. I don't feel that weakened and paranoid and I will walk out on the check of any business that allows some fat ass in wearing a gun. Armed people in Chik-Fil-A and Cracker Barrel Wal-Mart and the dollar store. When was the last time any of them went to the big scary city and walked the streets ? It must be sad to feel so vulnerable weak and faithless.

September 20, 2019 at 2:58 PM

AWWWW, you little Snowflake. You sound like Chuck Cook. Don't worry cupcake, in a few years you will be sporting the beer gut and man boobs. By the way, I noticed you don't show off your handgun on FB anymore. Did you turn it in?

Anonymous said...

2:58pm...you're an idiot