Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Trump explains why he talks about a third term

President Trump said he would accept the results of the 2020 election and that he only jokes about running for a third term because it drives the media crazy.

"I only joke," Trump said of his third term talk. "I joke and I say, 'Watch! I will drive Chuck Todd crazy.'"

"You will accept the results?" Todd asked Trump, referencing the 2020 election.

More

5 comments:

TheRealRay said...

Libbies are delusional anyway...

Anonymous said...

Let the Dems carry it around, shake it and drool on it like a dog toy.
They'll chew it until the stuffing all falls out and it's ready for the trash.

Anonymous said...

If Dems could you know damn well they would.

Anonymous said...

He would have my vote for a 3rd term.

Anonymous said...

Mine too