Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hard To Believe


So, I pulled into the gas station just a few minutes ago and when I was walking in to pay, I noticed one of our finest officers parked on the side of the building drinking coffee. He was watching this woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw her too ...I was thinking this lady is CRAZY!! But anyway, I went inside and all of a sudden I heard a commotion ...I heard somebody screaming. I looked out the door and the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around like crazy!! I saw the officer put the lady on the ground and was pouring his coffee on the fire!!! Then, he cuffed her and threw her in the back of his patrol car....Yes, that’s right! The lady who had just caught on fire was getting locked up!!... I was thinking "What kind of person smokes WHILE PUMPING GAS and thinks nothing's going to happen?!" Just dumb! So being the inquisitive person that I am....I saw the officer standing by my car so I asked him, "What did she do?" He looked me dead in the face and said, “WAVING A FIREARM!”
Now, which of of you actually read this to the end? I'd love to know?   Now that you have read this fable, it's late, get to bed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one

Anonymous said...

Woman sues Cop for burning her with hot coffee.

Anonymous said...

I didn't

Anonymous said...

Must've been Md. I'm sure it's in the annotated code of Md., they have a law for everything.

Anonymous said...

7:58 AM Me, neither.

Anonymous said...


Author should cut back on the gasohol.