Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 08, 2019

Trump has done more for me than Obama

Actor Isaiah Washington has slammed Barack Obama for not supporting 'Africa or the Black Agenda' while praising Donald Trump for inviting him to the White House to celebrate the First Step Act prison reform.

The former Grey's Anatomy star tweeted his thanks to '45' while criticizing '44' in a series of posts where he shared pictures of the current president from this week.

Washington was at the White House to see the celebrate a prison reform bill, the First Step Act, which is focused on inmate rehabilitation.

He wrote: 'I voted for 44 twice. I even checked my emails in his Senate Office while lobbying for Salone to be given another chance to rebrand.

'Not once in 8 years was I given any support regarding Africa or the Black Agenda, but 45 invites me to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.'

More here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Mr Washingon even more success an intelligent and super good looking guy he is one to be watched and listened to. We will be seeing and hearing more from him this year I am sure wish Hannity would have him on would be a good interview.

Anonymous said...

I view the "what have you done for me" as the root of the problem. I've never asked the government for anything other than to leave me alone and stay the hell out of my way.

Anonymous said...

Big government is a good thing. You wouldn't understand