Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Abby Huntsman: 'It gave me chills throughout my entire body'

The ladies of “The View” found themselves in tears and with chills Thursday morning after former Vice President Joe Biden entered the 2020 presidential election race.

There were across-the-board plaudits for Mr. Biden’s announcement video, which used the 2017 race protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, to cast President Trump as an existential threat to the nation.

“I had tears in my eyes,” co-host Sunny Hostin said. “It choked me up literally and I felt his message. When he said we at this moment in time are in a battle for the soul of our nation I felt those words in my soul. That’s what I see. I see that there’s so much hate and division and I believe that it comes from the top.”

“I’m so touched, I’m so moved by that video,” added Joy Behar.

More thrills-up-the-leg here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These old broads have severe emotional problems. Gossipy old hens with nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

9 month abortions says it all losers

Anonymous said...

Thats funny!!!!!
All the hate is being generated by the Left.
Guess that is why they seem to be the only ones feeling it.
The res of us keep wondering where they get the old ideas from.
Hate was basically a thing of the past until the Obama administration reinvented it. That is his only legacy

Anonymous said...

The only politician more corrupt than Biteme is named Clinton.

Vaseline said...

Is that sorta like that GAY NEWS CLOWN

who said he had stuff running down his leg

after Obama was elected???

Anonymous said...

Mr DuPont (Biden) will probably "win" (be chosen) as POTUS

HILARIOUS

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he touched you Joy. Yep, real sure!

Anonymous said...

Abby Huntsman use to be on Fox and Friends and stood up for Trump. What happened? Money talks.

Anonymous said...

Sort of the same chill that a case of Chlamydia gives her.

Anonymous said...


He must have hired an inept mortician to do his makeup. The resemblance to Max Headroom is scary, and of course, he makes about as much sense.

IIRC Joe carded less than 10k votes during the 2008 primary season before packing it in. That may be his all time high water mark based on his delayed entrance this go-round.

Please Zero, don't endorse me. I want to do this myself. Words of derision for the next century!

Anonymous said...

Traitor scum.