Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's/Anniversary Day

You know you're getting OLD when you ask your Wife what she wants for Valentine's Day, which happens to be our anniversary and she replies, a new Prius!

So off we went to Pohanka where she wanted a very specific model and color and they found it and brought it to Salisbury. Can you believe we traded in a BMW Z4 for a PRIUS! 

Oh well, that's what she wanted, that's what we got. 

A BIG thank you once again to Sandy Fitzgerald and her entire team for making this happen. I'm telling you Folks, there's no better place or experience then buying from Pohanka. 

We are now the proud owners of THREE Prius'. See you at the pumps, NOT!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy American-another US job lost

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary & Valentine’s Day! Congrats on the third Prius!

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Happy anniversary, but I'd keep the BMW !

Anonymous said...

Bet they will sell the Z4 for double what you got as a trade in value.

Anonymous said...

When the U.S. makes a car to be as good as the Prius I'll think about buying American.

Anonymous said...

Yeah really supporting America SMFH.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joe!! Wish you all the best in your anniversary!! There was a gentleman(Jim Trader) that would have been you're biggest fan!! He took the liberties to call Salisbury city government out on all their garbage back in the day

Anonymous said...

Like my Toyota, it was probably built in Alabama, do some research.

Anonymous said...

Probably ??

Anonymous said...

My Camaros and Pontiacs were made in Canada. I didn't buy a Buick because it was made in China. So I bought a Toyota which is made in America and honesty is he most reliable car I have owned in 54 years of owning cars.

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably, I am not currently sitting in that specific car. They're built in numerous locations. Do some research.

Anonymous said...

I won't be researching a car I never have any intention of buying

Anonymous said...

Congrats 2:05