Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

President Trump Fires Back At ‘Insulting’ Questions Raised By NYT Article

President Donald Trump joined Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone on Saturday, responding to a Friday New York Times report on the FBI’s Russia investigation.

Pirro brought up the topic during a wide-ranging interview, saying, “New York Times reported that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation the day after you fired James Comey in may of ’17. And the investigation was whether you were actively working for Russia or unwittingly. So I’m going to ask you, are you now or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President?”

Without hesitation, the president fired back, “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russian spies Comey, Mueller, Obama, Hillary & Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation, Podesta Brothers, Past CIA Director, corrupt FBI Agents Nd must I go on