Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Kavanaugh Moves Another #NeverTrump to Don the MAGA Hat

It's another thrilling issue of... True Confessions!

There's a nice piece up at The Federalist from Missouri-based Nathanael Blake. His headline reads: "I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat."

(Hat tip to LongTime Sharp PJ Media Reader™ Andrew Stern.)

Blake writes that although he started out as a NeverTrumper, he "also criticized the die-hard Never-Trumpers who are willing to jettison conservatism to pursue their vendetta against Trump," and that he's "tried to call things" as he saw them. Which is the kind of intellectual honesty we should be able to appreciate from anyone. He goes on to say, "Sometimes I was pleased with Trump’s policy, and sometimes I was appalled by him. I do not disavow any of what I wrote. Nonetheless, I now support Trump’s reelection."

Like many people I've seen on TV, in published articles, and even in the comments section right here at PJM, the Democrats' Kavanaugh Kavalcade was Blake's last straw:

More

1 comment:

UpTheCreek said...

Any sane person should be unnerved by the democrats unhinged behavior surrounding the Kavanaugh confirmation.