Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Trump: I Fell Asleep During Obama's Speech

President Donald Trump said his predecessor Barack Obama's speech castigating him and the Republican Party made him fall asleep on Friday.

Speaking in Fargo, North Dakota, Trump said he was asked beforehand for his response to the address Obama gave in Illinois, where the former president slammed Trump's policies as a backlash to progress.

"I'm sorry. I watched it, but I fell asleep. I've found he's very good, very good for sleeping," Trump said.

Trump said Obama also tried to take credit for "this incredible thing," referring to the strong economy. Obama pointed out in his speech that the economy began making its ascent under his administration.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I believe I would have fallen asleep too. Obama is an irrelevant, useless tool, who thinks hes still relevant.

Anonymous said...

So did I...

Anonymous said...

I would have removed him with a remote before falling asleep. Like as soon as I spotted the crap head.

Anonymous said...

I slept better during the Obama years.