Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Dems Ignore Keith Ellison Abuse Claims Despite Actual Evidence From Female Accuser

As Democratic leaders continue to call for feds to investigate decades-old "credible" sexual harassment claims against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, the same Democrats, with the exception of Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono, continue to remain largely silent over claimsby two women who have accused Six term congressman and Deputy DNC Chair Keith Ellison of physical and verbal abuse.

In August, Ellison's former partner, Karen, Monahan, accused him of verbal and physical abuse - including repeated insults, emotional manipulation, infidelity and an incident in which Ellison dragged her off a bed by her legs and told her to "get the fuck out" of his house.


Karen Monahan@KarenMonahan01

No, they don't. I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse
8:44 AM - Sep 17, 2018

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why she doesn't go to police. It happened recently enough that statue of limitations shouldn't be an issue and she says she has video.