Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 04, 2018

More Proof SBYNews Is Delmarvas News Leader: UPDATE

Being that it's only 11:00 AM, this screen shot is clear evidence we are the most read/followed news site on the entire Eastern Shore. 

Yeah, there are people out there that say they never go to SBYNews, but they're liars. Love us or hate us, the image above proves we are what we say we are. Others make the claim but they never prove what they say. More like the Liberal agenda. Lie/Say it often enough and eventually people will start to believe it. At least we deliver proof.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty obvious to me. I visit SBYNews at least 4-5 times a day. WBOC.com about once every 2-3 weeks. I can't tell you the last time I watched a WBOC newscast, maybe 5 years ago?

Anonymous said...

Ditto that.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from your Florida readers!

Anonymous said...

Grew up in Snow Hill and left for the army in 1963. Return approximately once every two years to visit friends from high school that still live there. Have resided in 14 states and numerous major cities, however, SBY news is the only local source that I read on a daily basis. Excellent product and I appreciate you,very much. Currently reside in great northwest on an island reminiscent of eastern shore in the 50s and early 60s. Would have retired on the shore but you reached the tipping point for me many years ago. Glad my parents (lived in Salisbury) didn’t live to see the terrible decline. Gk

Anonymous said...

When I was your age, I had to walk 5 miles through 3 feet of snow every day just to read SBY blog. You youngsters have it made!

Anonymous said...

Great Job and thanks for keeping it real and us informed. You know your viewers and because of that we can read articles of interest we otherwise would not have known about.

Anonymous said...

Egotistical much?