Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

WATCH: Trump Shakes Literally Every Naval Academy Graduate’s Hand

President Donald Trump gave a speech to the graduates of the Naval Academy Friday morning. Then, the president went a step further, offering to shake the hands of every single graduate — more than 1,000 midshipmen.

“I was given an option. I could make this commencement address, which is a great honor for me, and immediately leave and wave goodbye. Or I could stay and shake hands with just the top 100,” Trump said, “Or I could stay for hours and shake hands with 1,100 and something. What should I do? What should I do?”

Trump then shouted, “Stay! Ok, I’ll stay.”

More/Video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Zulu, POTUS!

lmclain said...

A man who does the job for NOTHING except to make this country better.
obamas and Clintons give half-assed speeches (NEVER FOR FREE) and lead the "resistance", like they are some French underground leaders fighting for freedom.
Trump is the Mercedes SUV in the driveway. The prior loser in the White House is the faded and rusted '62 Chevy Station wagon in the back with weeds growing through the floorboards.
With a crazy drunk inside occasionally yelling about how THEY should be driving the SUV and how bad the neighborhood is looking.

Anonymous said...

Well done

Anonymous said...

Obama would be having them Fingerprinted..

Anonymous said...

Every single one! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Obama did the same thing at the 2013 Naval Academy graduation.