Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 25, 2018

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides sentenced to death in Iraq

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides are being sentenced to death in Iraq as the country exacts its revenge after three years of jihadi occupation.

Pleading that they themselves are victims, the women were given 10 minutes to beg for their lives before judges decide their sentence.

Many of them find little sympathy with the Iraqi judiciary and locals and are despised for their support of their militant husbands, who tore the country apart between 2014 and 2017.

French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: “I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

“I’m a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to follow him (to Iraq).”

More

1 comment:

lmclain said...

They didn't say a word when their husbands were killing CHRISTIAN children, setting churches on fire, burning people alive and raping teenagers.
NOW, they want mercy??

Burn them all alive. On TV.
Make obama watch it, too.