Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Devin Nunes: 'The One Thing That's Clear in This Whole Russia Fiasco Is That the Media Is Dead'

Sunday on “Fox & Friends,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) discussed the Democratic House Intelligence Committee FISA memo and declared the death of the media following its coverage of “this whole Russia fiasco.”

“The one thing that’s clear in this whole Russia fiasco is that the media’s dead,” Nunes stated.

He explained, “The media in this country, the fair and balanced media is for the most part — I mean 90 percent of them are hard left. They rely on clicks to make a living. So, when they attack people like me, it actually means that I’m over the target, and I’m getting to them because they have to attack me in order, number one, to please their masters, their billionaire masters, and number two, they also have to do it because they’re in on this.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to hit them where it hurts. I guess jake tapper or Rachel Madcow won't have him on the show anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!

Anonymous said...

It's been dead to me for years. I get my news off the internet. There's a competition there that is keeping news and blog sites striving to expose truth, something the MSM knows nothing about.