Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Common Sense Is Dead Because Everyone Is Offended

Last week, I dropped a video with some common-sense solutions to stopping school shootings. It was meant to spark a conversation from what I hoped would be logical Americans.

My bad. I didn’t realize that “common sense” had been replaced with easily triggered liberals who lack an ability to actually adult their way through life.

Among my recommendations … we have millions of veterans and retired law enforcement officers looking for work. Train them, certify them, arm them, and hire them to keep watch in our schools over our children.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am offended that you would post an article like this.

Anonymous said...

So true. When you have a legitimate complaint or problem and express it vociferously, someone inevitably turns you into the nemesis, Usually a pandering, tolerant, bleeding heart liberal.