Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Intrusion Suspect Allegedly Assaults Homeowner, Dies After Being Shot

A suspect who allegedly entered a Rolla, Missouri, home and assaulted the homeowner died after the homeowner shot him.

The incident occurred Tuesday around 1:15 a.m.

According to KOZR, Phelps County Sheriff’s deputies who responded to the incident said the homeowner claimed 39-year-old William Lee Dale came into the residence and assaulted him. The homeowner “said he feared for his life and shot Dale in the upper torso.”

Dale was pronounced dead at the scene.

Breitbart News reported that an 82-year-old West Virginia homeowner pulled a gun and killed an intrusion suspect after being assaulted in his home on January 13.

WSAZ reported that the suspect, 24-year-old Timothy Dean Coker, allegedly “broke [into the home] through a window in the garage where the 82-year-old homeowner was working and threatened the homeowner.” The homeowner turned tables by pulling a gun and shooting, fatally wounding Coker.

More

9 comments:

Rebel Without a Clue said...

Happy ending!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, wrong window.

Anonymous said...

Gosh darn. He should have learned a trade.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, one less THUG

Anonymous said...

Great job by the home owner! You are NOT entitled to what I worked my arse off for!

Anonymous said...

That's what homeowners do.

Anonymous said...

Finally a story with a happy ending !!!Ray!!!

Anonymous said...

How can anyone say "Allegedly" when he is in the home dead? There is no question he was in the home, what a bunch of idiots!

Anonymous said...

Can you even imagine gambling 20+/- years of freedom for about a one month salary for someone who makes about $3300 a month? I have an associates degree, which has done nothing for me, so then I took a class that gave me a state license. I have no skills, but make almost or over 1k a week. I did not have the luxury of the internet to point out this career path, and telling what I do would only result in competition, so I don't want to say what I do. But I can't imagine how bad life must be to risk getting shot or sent to prison for 1 month of income any idiot can spend 64 hours to get licensed to be able to earn. That's good money for around here.