Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Breaking News: A former C.I.A. agent was arrested by the F.B.I. He is suspected of compromising agency informants in China, many of whom were killed.

The arrest of the former agent, Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 53, capped an intense F.B.I. investigation that began around 2012 after the C.I.A. began losing its informants in China. Mr. Lee was at the center of a mole hunt in which some intelligence officials believed that he had betrayed the United States but others thought that the Chinese government had hacked the C.I.A.’s covert communications used to talk to foreign sources of information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He and Hillary have something in common.

Anonymous said...

That should not be made public.The only things the public needs to know is that which they can change.

Anonymous said...

953
The truth shall set us free (from the shackles of a tyrannical government)

I want to know EVERYTHING