Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Great Orators of the Democrat Party

PAST, RECENT, PRESENT


Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~Andrew Jackson
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
"The buck stops here." ~Harry S. Truman
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – RECENT:

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?''
~William Jefferson Clinton

"Those rumors are false.  I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
~John Edwards

"What difference does it make?" (when asked how and why four American heroes died at Benghazi )
~Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet."
~Al Gore

" America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children."
~Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states."
~Barack Obama (2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats."
~Nancy Pelosi (2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary."
~Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know.  No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is."
~Hillary Rodham Clinton (1998)

"You have a business.  You didn't build that.  Someone else did!"
~Barack Obama (2012)

And this gem of wisdom from the Mother Superior of Morons:  "We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."
~Nancy Pelosi   (2010 ) (As one physician said, “That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.”)

"My fear is that the whole Island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
~Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga) (speaking at a hearing on Guam 2010)


AND THE VERY LATEST FROM THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL BUNCH OF IDIOTS.......
                                
"My fear is if North Korea nukes us, Trump gonna' get us into a war."
~  Maxine Waters (2017)

No one could make up this stuff – it takes a special kind of God-given stupidy.

5 comments:

Rebel Without a Clue said...

Had to share this one, Joe. I need a good fight before the end of the year.

Anonymous said...

Democrats for destroying America live up to their name.

Anonymous said...

This is by far the best quote of all time!

" America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children."
~Barack Obama

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else noticed that more and more Democrats are pretending to be more and more religious these days?

Anonymous said...



What about Joe Biden, who is a walking and talking joke.

And then there's the Democrat jokemeister, Al Franken.