Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Facebook For Seniors

To others of my generation who still do not and cannot comprehend why Facebook even exists, Maybe try the following, like I'm doing,
and some not yet of my generation

Here's what I'm doing to gain better understanding:

I am trying to make new friends without using Facebook, but while applying the same principles.

Every day I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dead dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, or fixing things, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, then give them the
"THUMBS UP" and tell them I like them.

And it works!

I already have four people following me:
Two police officers,
a private investigator,
and a psychiatrist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precisely. Cannot put facebook into actual, everyday practical terms or that is exactly what would happen.

Anonymous said...

A men !!