Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Thought Our Viewers Should Read This Comment


JoeAlbero said...

11:52, There's a LOT of truth in what you said.

However, here's the difference. I personally have been the voice for 56,000,000 hits. I have always had the financial means to stand up to the political bullies. They've sued me, they've bullied me and they've done everything in their power to bring me down, they have failed.

Love me or hate me, I speak for at least tens of thousands of people who come here each and every day. I am a FREE site where each and every one of you have the ability to either come here daily, or not. No one has a gun to their heads.

I give each and every one of you the opportunity to voice your opinions anonymously, without the fear of retaliation, unlike WBOC, WMDT or the DT's forcing you to expose yourself through a registered Facebook account.

SBYNews is by far the greatest thing, (news wise) that ever hit the Shore. We are all patriots allowed to fight the establishments and unfortunately I am the only one who makes statements in my own name. I completely understand why most do not and I firmly respect that.

We, together, have influenced MANY decisions made by local and state elected officials.

So by stating our viewers don't do anything, you are completely wrong. If SBYNews shut down, BELIEVE ME, you'd know absolutely NOTHING. NO ONE would ever be challenged and your tax dollars would all end up in the Good Ol' Boys pockets without ANY accountability. By voicing your comments, (even anonymously) believe me, I know for a FACT that our elected officials are listening.

Let's also NOT FORGET, every one of the news media mentioned above endorsed 100% people who were NOT elected in the last election while SBYNews endorsed every single elected official that won with the exception of ONE, from the President on down the line.

TOGETHER we do make a difference and that is a FACT!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah stick it to the man

Anonymous said...

No, only stick it to the man or woman who sticks us.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up. We need you. I will join you in putting my name out there. M. Pekala

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother!

Anonymous said...

Joe i have been a huge supporter of SBYNEWS from the wastewater treatment days. The voice you have offered us is unprecedented you have fought for the little man day in and day out and are the only place where I turn for real news. Thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping on. LOVE THIS SITE.

Anonymous said...

We appreciate you!

Anonymous said...

I have been with you JOE since you started this blog. At times you don't publish my comments and it pisses me off because they are always within your guidelines. I still recommend this blog to everyone. "Keep Up The Great Work"

Anonymous said...

Very true, Joe! Your site has provides the only chance for us "little people" who don't play beer pong with the mayor to have our voices heard. It's the ONLY place on Delmarva where facts and information are shared without regard to "who you are." I know the good ol' boys hate that kind of thing, but Salisbury has undeniably been changed for the better by your site. Finally, someone has the nerve to shine a light on all their shady business and hold these jokers accountable. For that, we all thank you!

Anonymous said...

The fact is without this site, we REALLY would not know anything about our area. Thank you very much for all the hard wor Joe and staff,

Anonymous said...

I moved to Fruitland MD 9 years ago and I was so disappointed in WBOC and Daily times. They reported was terrible. I found your blog and recommend it to all my friends. If it wasn't for you Joe we would know nothing. We would just pay our too high taxes and be kept in the dark. Thanks for being there for Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

I moved to Fruitland MD 9 years ago and I was so disappointed in WBOC and Daily times. They reported was terrible. I found your blog and recommend it to all my friends. If it wasn't for you Joe we would know nothing. We would just pay our too high taxes and be kept in the dark. Thanks for being there for Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

Just think if every city had a SBY news it would be a better country.

Anonymous said...

I frankly don't know what this County would be like without your news service that you provide. From local, State to national news, you freaking ROCK!

You are the guardian keeping the City idiots and County sheisters in check and holding the HMFIC'c feet to the fire!

Thank you, Joe, and I'm glad to help you in your efforts at every turn!

Anonymous said...

I only read your site and the front page of Fox news. That is all anyone needs to keep informed!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the information highway for us little people!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have been with you JOE since you started this blog. At times you don't publish my comments and it pisses me off because they are always within your guidelines. I still recommend this blog to everyone. "Keep Up The Great Work"

October 12, 2017 at 5:00 PM

You're not the only one but it is what it is

Anonymous said...

https://salisbury.md/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/10-16-17-Council-Work-Session-Agenda-Packet.pdf

Joe check this out. Agenda for Mondays city council work session.

Proposing paying mayor 75K year. and regulating AirBnB rentals.

These clowns are loosing it!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.