Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Breaking News: A breach at Equifax may have exposed the data of 143 million people, including Social Security and driver's license numb

Criminals gained access to certain files in the company’s system from mid-May to July, according to an investigation by Equifax. The company said it found no evidence of unauthorized activity on its main consumer or commercial credit reporting databases and that the breach was discovered on July 29.
Read More »

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These companies collect data on you and me without our permission and then let it get hacked.
Class action lawsuit should put these companies out of business!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now im womdering if that's why ive been getting the call's and email's I haveing. Saying i have money etc. Also had a call the other day that was a recording saying
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"
My reply to them was can you hear me now !

Anonymous said...

I have been getting credit card calls and emails also for the last 2 months. I just delete or hang up.

Exquifax is lying, as they all do.

Anonymous said...

Awful!

Anonymous said...

6:14 agreed and the high ups sold their stock before announcing the hack.

Anonymous said...

1/4 of the Fn country.

Anonymous said...

I've been hacked with my medical information 3 times since Obamacare had to make all medical records transferable between providers, and now I'm hacked for my total financial information? It's time to go strictly cash, as banks are not paying interest in any amount to make allowing them access profitable.

Stuffing my mattress pays more than their risk of losing it all.