Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Former Democratic President’s Sexual Assault Victims Come Forward, Liberals Go Silent

The crazy liberals are at it again. As you may have read, on the day after Trump’s inauguration, liberals are planning a Woman’s March against the new president. The purpose of this march is to imply that president-elect Trump is a sexist. However Bill Clinton’s sexual assault survivors see the matter in a very different way.

In fact, in an interview with Breitbart, Juanita Broaddrick stated, “I am a survivor of sexual assault. I am one of the people you are supposedly marching for. I was raped by Bill Clinton. Did you hear me? I am one of many that Bill Clinton assaulted. Where were you ladies when I was hurting and scared? This past year, I once again told about my horrific encounter with Bill Clinton.”

Broaddrick continued, “Where were you? You were silent because of your support for Hillary Clinton. Shame on you; all of you. I can finally move forward because your candidate, Hillary Clinton, and Bill Clinton, my abuser, no longer matter.”

More

No comments: