Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 25, 2016

America Responds to Trump’s Speech: ‘That Was Me Up There Speaking’

Callers to Friday’s episode of Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM expressed their appreciation for the candor of Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland Thursday night.

Eddie in Florida, a Latino branch manager for an industrial homes company, said that Trump “talked to me like a human being as though I was sitting across a table from him.”

He added that he talks to his blue-collar co-workers the same way that Trump spoke to the nation.

Mike in Montana said, “He really told us what we needed to hear, not what we wanted to hear, and it blew me away and everybody I’ve talked to so far.”

When asked what specifically he liked about Trump’s speech, Mike explained, “I just want the truth from a politician. I want the truth from somebody in Washington. That’s why I listen to Breitbart News – it’s because I demand and want the truth. And he’s given that to me.”

More

2 comments:

Thornton Crowe said...

Unlike the 'dark' smear campaign, Trump's speech resonated with many Americans. While it told the TRUTH about our current state, he offered hope on how to fix it and made a commitment to do so. Voters really need to get informed quickly. Knowing this is a full-time job in and of itself, it's very important before November 8th to know what these two candidates really stand for without all the mumbo jumbo spewed on a clearly compromised media like the major networks.

Rebel Without a Clue said...

Thornton speaks the truth regarding the truth teller Mr Trump! :-D