Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 25, 2016

Donald Trump: "I Had Absolutely Nothing to Do" With Ted Cruz National Enquirer Infidelity Story

"And while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz."

Donald Trump insisted Friday he had nothing to do with the recent National Enquirer story in which Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is accused of cheating on his wife multiple times.

Still, Trump took the moment to point out the tabloid publication has been right in the past with similar stories.

"I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of theNational Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it," Trump said in a statement. "Ted Cruz’s problem with theNational Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz."

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Ted Cruz convinced 5 different women to sleep with him then he is clearly a better negotiator than Donald Trump!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure someone in the know gave the National Enquirer information. Could be a supporter of trump, but not connected to Trump.
Politics is a dirty business. I feel sorry for anyone who runs for public office. I am sure a lot of good men and women have decided not to run just because their lives will be put under a microscope.

Steve said...

Neither did I!