Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 09, 2016

MARINE’S OPEN LETTER To Teary Eyed Obama: You Never Cried For Chatanooga? You Are Free To RESIGN!

Remember the open letter to Michelle Obama that so many Americans felt drive straight to the heart? Same valiant Marine, but this time…our Warrior writes to Obama, and the sham of tears dropped to push his political agenda that leaves us defenseless.

Mr. Obama, you are surrounded by those who only say things you wish to hear. Your tears were nothing more than a creation to justify political agenda. Your advisors should remind you of the things our people cry about. On Sept. 25, 2014 Colleen Hufford, a 54-year-old grandmother and worker at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Okla., was murdered With a kitchen knife, by an Islamic terrorist. She was beheaded for not converting to Islam and we never witnessed a tear from your eyes. On July 16, 2015 five Americans were killed by an Islamic terrorist Mohammad Abdulazeez and again followed by no tears. This country mourned and I had to go on Fox to ask this country to lower their flags.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pay for a one-way ticket for all 4 of the Obamas. To anywhere in the world.

Anonymous said...

Well said, soldier!!!

Anonymous said...

The author of the letter is Mike Shepard
After graduating high school I served nine years in the Marines. My loyalty is to God, country, family in that order. I am not your typical writer. I am just a Marine with an opinion. What I write is my opinion and not persuaded by anyone else. My love for this country runs deep, and I have sworn an oath to protect it. I don't care what color of skin, the church you attend, or your lifestyle choices. You are all loved by God, important to God, and each important to this country... Semper Fi, Shep...You can follow me on twitter @mshep08_mike or #Marine4Truth
Read more at http://dcgazette.com/2016/marines-open-letter-obama-never-cried-chatanooga-get-no-respect-us/

Shep is my kind of guy and I think he needs to be in The Donald's Cabinet