Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Game Day Favorites: Rootbeer Chicken Wings

Slow Cooker Root Beer Chicken Wings

Posted by Tasty on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ingredients


3 lbs of wings
2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of pepper
1 cup of bbq sauce
16.9 fl oz of root beer
more bbq sauce
brown sugar

Season chicken wings with salt and pepper. Spray your slow cooker pot with cooking spray, add chicken wings, bbq sauce and root beer. Cover, cook on low for 4 hours. Remove wings from slow cooker, place on parchment lined tray. Brush more bbq sauce onto wings, sprinkle some brown sugar. Put under broiler for 8 -10 minutes. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why...just why ?

Anonymous said...

no game today joe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoeAlbero said...

10:14 and others claiming there's no game today. Ever hear of the Pro Bowl? It airs tonight at 7 PM. Come on people, stop trying to be so negative.

JoeAlbero said...

There's also a basketball game at 1 PM too.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Lol

Anonymous said...

md ohio state should be a good one

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell ya , this post gets more comments than the important ones , ya never know.

Anonymous said...

FEAR the Turtle in 2016!

Anonymous said...

16.9 ounces of root beer? I guess I'll have to drink the rest with my wings...

Anonymous said...

This sounds good and reminds me of a recipe I found in an old Wicomico County Fair cookbook I found in a thrift shop.
Old Bay wings. You steam the wings as you would crabs with Old Bay and a bit of vinegar. Recipe doesn't call for it, but I brown them under the broiler when they finish steaming. Very good.
I think I may make both for Superbowl.