Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 16, 2016

EOS lip balm faces possible class-action lawsuit

The maker of a lip balm touted by celebrities from Kim Kardashian to Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus is facing a lawsuit from a woman who claims she had a negative reaction to the lip balm.
Rachel Cronin claims the lip balm, EOS, caused her lips to flake after using it for the first time.

“Within 48 hours, my lips became extremely dry and irritated,” Cronin told ABC News. “They were flaking all around the outside.”

Cronin contacted EOS, which she says told her to seek medical attention, according to the lawsuit.

“I couldn’t fully open my mouth to eat because sometimes it would crack,” Cronin told ABC News. “I couldn’t smile fully because it would crack and bleed.”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lips have been red, dry and cracked ever since I used that stuff and the dr can't even figure out how to heal them now.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't some be allergic because I've used it and never had this type of reaction.