Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Muslim NYC Cabbie Attacks Jewish Passenger

A Muslim cab driver was questioned by New York City police after he allegedly attacked a Jewish passenger.

The complainant, businessman Moshe Indig, told Arutz Sheva Sunday: "I took a cab from Manhattan to Brooklyn yesterday at 8 PM. I asked the driver to make a phone call. He refused but then relented and put the call on the speaker. When he saw that I was speaking Hebrew, he said: 'I hate the people and the language you are speaking. If I had known that you were a Jew, I would not have given you the call."

"When he dropped me off in Brooklyn I started walking and suddenly he got out of the vehicle and ran toward me and started punching me in the head.

I was immediately concerned that he might have a knife or some other weapon, so I hit him forcefully. He grabbed my kippah and my cellphone and ran away."

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the comments suggested boycotting Muslim driven taxis. How many taxis would that be in NY City?

Anonymous said...

25,000

Anonymous said...

Think of every muslim cab driver in large citys that know where large groups gather ???

lmclain said...

My God. Can you IMAGINE the horrific media response if the roles were reversed?