Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Identical Strangers Shocked To Meet Each Other While Studying In Germany

Two young women studying in Germany were shocked when they met each other and realized they looked exactly alike.

Ciara Murphy and Cordelia Roberts were, by coincidence, both studying in the city of Bremen when friends quickly realized that they looked nearly identical, the New York Daily News reports.

“When I was going on nights out, people were starting to ask me did I come here with a sister, or a twin,” Murphy, from Wexford, Ireland, said.

“I didn't know what they were talking about in the beginning, so I was just like 'No I'm completely on my own out here.' But then after a while I realized they were talking about Cordelia."

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was not supposed to happen.There are actually more than one of each of us and each intentionally kept apart from the others.Why do you think you never meet that person who others say looks "just like you"?The fact that you never see him or her is no coincidence.Those distance spacers are put in place for a reason.There actually will be consequences because these 2 met.A mistake like this hardly ever happens,but it has been known to happen.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is quite as ominous as all that. A good story line for a horror movie maybe but that's about all.