Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Statement from Governor Larry Hogan on Pope Francis

ANNAPOLIS, MD - Governor Larry Hogan today released the following statement:

"It was an incredible honor to meet His Holiness Pope Francis today in Washington and receive his blessings on behalf of all cancer patients. My faith, like the faith of countless other patients like me, gives me strength to defeat this disease, and continue to be the best public steward I can be for the people of this great state.

I am inspired by the Pope’s words this week: He said that “Service is never ideological, for we do not serve ideas, we serve people." Working to make people’s lives better is something I can understand and will continue to put to work in my administration as well as my life."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Gov. - #HOGANSTRONG.