Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Abortion Survivor: ‘Is My Life Less Valuable Due to My Cerebral Palsy?'

(CNSNews) – Abortion survivor Gianna Jessen told the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday that after surviving a late-term saline abortion, she was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, a condition she calls “a tremendous gift.”

“I would ask Planned Parenthood the following questions: If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine? You continuously use the argument, ‘If the baby is disabled, we need to terminate the pregnancy,’ as if you can determine the quality of someone’s life. Is my life less valuable due to my Cerebral Palsy?” Jessen asked.

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: ‘Born alive during saline abortion’ at 6 am,” Jessen said.

Jessen was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, “which was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain while surviving the abortion. I was never supposed to hold my head up or walk. I do, and cerebral palsy, ladies and gentlemen, is a tremendous gift to me,” she said.

“Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, said the following: ‘The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it,’” Jessen noted.

More here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Tbh.