Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Terrified Man Calls 911 Because His Cat Is 'Too Aggressive'

You said a cat?"

A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding the entrance of their Stamford home.

"The problem is my cat was getting too aggressive," Lokman said in the 911 call. "I was inside and she attacked me, and she scratched me in my leg and bite me. So me and my wife, we come outside and now we cannot go in the home like for three, four hours."

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao. I bet he wears an apron while he does yard work. Yolk that cat by its neck and snap the life out of it! That cat is a danger and needs to be killed.

Anonymous said...

He, and she, would be culled... In a perfect world.

Anonymous said...

I would drop kick that F'n cat and feed it to the dogs! What a puss! What is a man doing with a cat anyway?

Anonymous said...

I bet Jim Ireton has a kitty kat!!

Anonymous said...

Both guys have had their man cards taken.

Anonymous said...

Time for Jackson Galaxy again!

Anonymous said...

The cat suspected mohammed was an ISIS agent and Attacked him..well done kitty!!

Anonymous said...

There is some freak that has his own show on the Animal Planet called My Cat From Hell. He goes around to punks like this and supposedly makes them good cats again.

I agree with these comments about these pansy men. What is a man doing with a cat? These men are definitely punks.

Anonymous said...

The most kind, secure in their masculinity, gentle men I have ever known, had at least one cat. Some might have owned dogs also, but there's something about a man sitting back in a recliner with his cat relaxing in his lap, that I find endearing. And I am female.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely stated 5:07 PM

Anonymous said...

I feel this guy's pain...the very cat I own and love with all my heart is huge and scary...I'd call the police myself if my cat ever went crazy on me...LOL