Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Country Singers Tim McGraw, Billy Currington Headlining Gun Control Fundraiser

On July 17, country singers Tim McGraw and Billy Currington will headline a fundraiser for gun control group Sandy Hook Promise in Connecticut.

Sandy Hook Promise was founded after Adam Lanza stole various firearms then carried out a heinous attack on Sandy Hook Elementary.

NBC Connecticut quoted McGraw as saying:

Out of this tragedy a group was formed that made a promise to honor the lives lost and turn it into a moment of transformation. Sandy Hook Promise teaches that we can do something to protect our children from gun violence. I want to be a part of that promise – as a father and as a friend.

McGraw’s “A Concert For Sandy Hook Promise” will also feature country singers Billy Currington and Chase Bryant.

More

7 comments:

towjam said...

Obviously these two want to end their careers. They have songs about hunting...with guns !!
I know I will not listen to, or support, either of them again.

Anonymous said...

I knew Tim McGraw was a libtard, but I had no idea Billy Currington was. I won't be going to anyone of their shows anymore.

I certainly hope many 2nd Ammenders and real Americans show up in protest.

Some one should start an Anti show FB Page. Even FB pages against them.

Anonymous said...

We already know Tim McGraw has no respect for boundaries or another man's wife, he slept with Faith Hill on tour when she was married! Now he is siding with the anti-gun groups, he is dead to me! I am burning all of his CD's and the whore bitch he is married too CD's also. As far as Billy Carinton goes, his type of "Country" sucks big time so I never bought his junk!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I deleted all of their songs and burned their cd's with my propane torch.

it was quite exhilarating.

Anonymous said...

Let the boycott begin.

Anonymous said...

I threw my cd's in the Wicomico River.A young man immediately jumped in afterwards and I thought he was a Tim McGraw fan wanting to salvage some seriously awful music.Apparently the 2 issues were non related.

Anonymous said...

Billy has announced he will not be attending any concert to raise funds to ban guns. He obviously don't want the money train to stall or derail. Tim however, in response to this announcement, said in a quot, "To hell with the gun nuts!"