Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 02, 2015

Obama And Eric Holder Cry During Aretha Franklin Song

Both President Obama and Eric Holder shed tears during an event Friday for the retiring Attorney General which was capped by Aretha Franklin singing “America the Beautiful.”

Obama was seen wiping away a stray tear as he was thanking Holder, who also cried a bit at the conclusion of Obama’s remarks. Both grew emotional during Franklin’s rousing six-minute serenade.

The event began with the unveiling of an official portrait of Holder, who is set to leave office next month pending Senate approval of Loretta Lynch, Obama’s nomination to replace him.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WORLD is crying since obama and holder has been in Office.

Anonymous said...

Just in time to offset Rudy's claim he doesn't love America.
He loves the Alinsky, MalcomX Frank Marshall Davis ANTI America.

Anonymous said...

I'd like a chance to make him cry at the end of my comments!

Anonymous said...

That's because they are not men.

I am not sure what they are but I AM sure of what they aren't

Anonymous said...

I'm crying over what they have done to my country.

Anonymous said...

I cry when I watch Old Yeller.

Well DUH said...

Nah, that was from their Cocaine Binges...