Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Man eating at Waffle House confronts diner who hit woman on next table

The sight of a woman being struck was simply too much for a diner at a Waffle House who decided to take matters into his own hands.

After seeing a man put his hands around the neck of a fellow customer, the war veteran marched over to the table to lay down the law and put the alleged abuser in his place.

'You touch her again and you will be my motherf***ing breakfast,' he bellowed, grabbing the man by his shirt. 'What you going to do to me?'

More

6 comments:

Rebel Without a Clue said...

From one gulf war vet to another, I salute you sir!

Anonymous said...

I love how the kid is shaking like a leaf when the guy has him by the neck, but gets all hard and starts talking about shooting as soon as he lets him go. Real gangsters.

Anonymous said...

Lol awesome.

Anonymous said...

Bravo Zulu, Brother!

Anonymous said...

I would have paid the bill for his meal...

Anonymous said...

I sure as hell wouldn't be sitting there grinning with my back to the action like the recording person buddy was doing.