Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith Wishes ‘Every Black Person in America’ Votes Republican for One Election

(CNSNews.com) – Speaking at the Impact Symposium at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., on Tuesday, ESPN host Stephen A. Smith said he dreams that for just one election, every black person in America will vote Republican, so that neither party takes the black community for granted.

“I have often said, and I’m not talking about President Obama. I’m just talking about the times we’re living in. I have often said that from a political perspective, what I dream is that for one election, just one, every black person in America vote Republican,” said Smith, according to audio obtained by Mediaite.com.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then we would have Mitt Romney.

I'm not a fan.

I voted independent, Gary Johnson. He truly deserved the job.

Mittens did not.

But,yes, I agree with having less Democrats.